https://dcphotoartist.files.wordpres...313525.mp4?_=0

I have a friend in Colombia who just recently bought a Voigtlander nearly identical to the one I bought. His is missing the rearmost element in the rear group. He has someone who is willing to try and make him a new element, but he needs the specifications for it. Assuming it is the same as my lens (pictured below - they're only a few digits apart in serial number), mine looks to be an 11 inch f3.4 (I don't know what model number it is, because there's no model number marked on the barrel, just a serial number). I'd pull my rear element out to take measurements off of it but the retaining ring is completely stuck and I don't want to force it and damage something in the process.

Do any of you all know the formula and specifications for the rearmost element on such a beast? I'm sure they are public domain by now but I don't know enough to know how to find them. I've included the video of the lens he sent me so you can see exactly what he's looking for.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	VoigtlanderPetzval.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	55.1 KB 
ID:	207080

My serial # is 16311. I believe his is 16631 or 16637. If someone has a reference to look those two lenses up by serial # and confirm exactly what they are, it would be even more appreciated!!