I've started developing my own E-6 films in my home darkroom for the first time in two decades. I'm using some three bath kits now, but I want to start using the Fuji-Hunt six step chemical kit. However there's no possible way I can use the entire kit in one go before the chemistry goes bad.

My E-6 usage is low. I might develop some film once a month. It'd likely take me a year or more to use up the whole five liter kit. What I'd like to do is divide up the large bottles of concentrates in the kit into small one-shot single use batches for best quality. I was thinking of measuring out the concentrates into small glass bottles (60-125ml sizes) filled to the brim and each pre-measured for a single batch of film. Then, it's dilute into a working batch and off I go.

So I don't have an army of glass bottles to contend with--the kit has eight concentrates--which are the ones sensitive to air? First developer and color developer for sure. But what of the others? Could they be kept in the original containers and used as is with no worries about oxidation?