So I seem to have a decent size backpack for day use. I'm afraid the F64 would be mega sized and I'd knock around and overload it. But I'm carrying a meter (actually 2 - with the Sekonic hung around my neck), an F64 film holder bag -which totally blew up last weekend (it holds 6 and 6 seems too tight to not have accidents), camera et al. And I think I just need to remove all the inside cases and get some better dividers. And then I'm carrying a tripod freehand together with a notebook, phone, etc. Am I going far? Nah. Not anytime soon. But soon enough it warms up and that changes the equation in terms of how well the carry works. Like to go farther than 10 minutes from the car though.

But this had me looking around. And I'm curious what folks are doing these days. Especially those of us / you who've been at this game a while, but may have switched backpacks recently. Yes, the photobackpacker P3 looks awesome, but it's been a while since it's been available. And is the F64 gargantuan for 4X5? Especially if you don't want or need the temptation to become a burro (or act like one)?