Thank to all for the opinions and proposals. But there are some things to have in mind. Argentina is not USA, there is no B&H, Sammys , Glazzer or Otto Nemenz no rental for photography gear . here is impossible to buy 8x10 film ( I have to wait to fly to the US or wait until a friend fly to Argentina) Same with the selections of boats catarafft , here we have just a few. So we really have to come very creative to do things haha.
This part of the world is true is very windy , but always there is a window ( that how mountaineers called in Argentina) that means there are 1 or 2 days that the lake is like a mirror the secret is to be there at the right moment . The good thing is that we can anticipate that with the weather and wind channels.
Answering other questions , there is a rock to land and put the camera but only to photograph the formation wide angle view . then the details have to be photographed closer inside the caverns.
Talking about " I'm afraid it will become another photographic cliche just like Antelope Canyon" , well I describe argentinas problems to get 8x10 film, but the good part is that just few people works with LF in Patagonia and there are hundred of great locations to shoot that basically are virgin in LF. And also because , transportation , lodging and other services are so bad you really have to be very entusiastic to do the duty .
So thanks again for the ideas.