I posted on another thread about blown highlights with Delta 100 and Rodinal. I am just not happy with the results in tonality (1:50) I have a ton of Delta 100 so that's not changing. I have Pyrocat HD from PF and have some test negatives exposed at 64 and 100 ISO. I just can't seem, after much searching, to find details on agitation and time for the Pyrocat in the SP445 tank. It's always tubes and tray info I'm finding. Is it possible to use this tank successfully? And what agitation would you start out with? I was going to start with the MDC times and agitation which is 16 minutes with the first full minute of agitation then 10 seconds every minute. Some posts say "Do NOT over agitate" while others say "You'll develop streaks if you don't agitate enough." These are not critical just tests, but any advice on how to start is appreciated. I have 2 sets of negs (2 each @64 and 2@100) so would like two approaches before the next run of tests. I'll do two runs of 2 negatives with 1 negative of each ISO.