I have a Tech V, and use a Nikkor 90/4.5, Fujinon 125/5.6, Schneider 150/5.6 APO L, and Schneider 210/5.6 APO. After using these lenses for a little while, I am starting to feel like the right kit for me is 110 - 150 - 180. I know there is not much difference between the latter two, but it's just enough to be good for an environmental portrait. Like you, I don't like using longer focal lengths. I think I may keep the 90 and 210 in case something comes up where they are useful.

90mm is as wide as I'd want to use on the Technika IV or V. Mine is on a recessed board, which makes it easier to operate. Any wider than 90 and you'll be more limited with movements, plus the pain of center filters...

Also, a note on collapsing lenses into the Technika: the smaller Fujinon and Nikkor lenses in Copal 0 shutters will fit on a normal lensboard like the Fujinon 125 and Nikkor 150. Nikon also made a 200mm f/8 which is very small and light, and maybe that would fit as well. Perhaps also the Rodenstock 135/5.6 but I don't have one...