I was recently given this camera by a family member, and it has no markings on it, so I'm not sure what exactly it is. It had a Dallmeyer brass barrel lens on it, which I have asked about in the lens sub forum, but as I said, the camera itself has no markings on it from what I can tell. It has definitely seen better days, but it seems well made. Its an older style of field camera, and I think is made of mahogany. The fittings appear to be a steel of some sort, and might be stainless given that there is little corrosion. The tripod mount is a 1/4 inch screw, and it has geared rise on the front standard, as well as geared tilt on the rear standard. The ground glass has frame markings for various formats on it, but that may not be original, and the ground glass has 4 double hinges it pulls back on to load film (or likely a plate, given the lens that it had), which is not something I myself had seen before. If you know anything about this camera, or have any clues as to what it may be, please share them! (Photos below)

Thanks,
Ethan

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	APC_0027.jpg 
Views:	134 
Size:	78.6 KB 
ID:	194723
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	APC_0028.jpg 
Views:	111 
Size:	53.7 KB 
ID:	194724