Quote Originally Posted by ic-racer View Post
How do you clean it after use? I'd think that would be the one thing were improvement over existing film processors could be achieved. In a "Lift" Jobo, each bottle needs to be rinsed with water after use, and 1 liter of water needs to be poured through the lift. With the Jobo, this additional step adds 30 seconds to my day. Can your device improve on that?
To be clear to those who are not familiar with the Jobo processors, the processor needs an after-wash only if you don't do the film wash on the processor. If you do, that takes care of both the film and the processor. (The bottles do get a brief rinse as part of my clean-up afterward.) If for some reason one couldn't conveniently do the wash on the processor, that would be a strike against it for my purposes.

Getting back to Andrew's additional question, I use the Jobo Expert drums. A key benefit of the Jobo drum system for some of us is the ability to accommodate a wide range of sheet film sizes other than 4x5, from 2.25x3.25 all the way to 20x24. That said, I think it's likely that 4x5-only users are the largest subgroup within this small market.