Just have it run through the X-ray scanner. Not all security agents are familiar with sheet film. Asking for hand inspection is just opening a can of worms. They might think you're trying to distract them from looking at something else, so start digging through everything. I've had TMY400, which has very sensitive shadow gradations, go through six TSA scans, then after development compared the fbf to film shot ordinarily, no airline travel at all, and there is no difference on the densitometer. It's just like they say - no problem unless you're bringing along high-speed film; and that is something which can be affected even by high altitude radiation in flight, and doesn't come in sheets anyway. On my last flight I did encounter a neophyte TSA agent that got confused about the film box. They are, after all, subcontracted employees under a lot of pressure and not either highly trained or well paid. So they called over a supervisor who swabbed the box. About a 4 min delay, that's all. No big deal.