I've been searching but not sure I have a clear picture what's going on as of now with peel-apart instant film.

Yes, I know, the big players (polaroid and fuji) have ceased production. I have some fp100c but once the remaining stock is gone, it's gone.

Then there was the Impossible Project which is now defunct?

But led to New55? Which seemed to be in production for about a year then ceased? Though I see some on The (Famous) Large & Small Format Photography Co. for $75 for a box of 5 (ouch). Is this remaining stock or is it still being produced?

Then a group that apparently left Impossible (and New55?) to start One Instant and do something compatible with fp100c but with one shot per pack? So they've abandoned the relatively simple single sheet format to re-engineer a more complicated pack format that will only hold 1 sheet??

Which brings me to the original question I was searching for an answer to: Is there any currently produced peel-apart instant film I can use with my 4x5 or medium format cameras? Will we ever see steady production again, even if on a smaller scale? Or are these people just getting our hopes up while they play with "new shiny things" until they get it working, then abandon it for the next new shiny when they get bored with it?

I'm a fairly patient fellow and understand these things take time, but I kind of feel like I'm being toyed with here. Either way, I'm pretty confused, anybody have a better idea what's actually going on?