Hello To all.
General Inquiry as follows:

I checked the forum through, only once. I would like to inquire where to purchase exposed sheet film for 5x7 and 5x4?

I need it for 4 reasons. (Encouraging and discouraging inputs /opinion no problem, are welcome)

1) For people who might harass me on public space, to indicate that I am not a terrorist and I simply cannot run and duck with LF equipment. ( I am Asian/Chinese/Filipino 5'4" scrawny and male)

2) To illuminate people if need be, that I am using and jumping into LF, 54 and 57 and I simply will only take 4 or less than 6 sheets of whichever film I take, on site hence the setup and slow process of LF is not what people think, machine gunning with a LF camera is not possible.

3) To provide contrast to dimwits who will tell me to buy a digital MF or similar, i.e. I am learning for personal knowledge and experience how sheet film behaves and that technology is a matter of some physics, optics and chemistry.

4) to practice loading 54 and 57 (I can always try and purchase the cheapest B&W at BnH. ( I live in Jersey City, N.J.)

If not then I have no choice but to purchase a set of 10 for 57 and 54 sheet film, and waste at least two sheets.

If anyone has an idea, I am willing to pay for postage. (Jumping to 54 and 57, currently doing 69 on horseman convertible)

Thank you for any response.

Max.

P.S.

Also I would like to add that, since I read some of the threads from 2004 regarding people harassing and assuming LF and photography in general as suspicious,

I wonder if it helps if you look puny and everyone considers you to be a minor or no threat at all, since I made the mistake of using a 35mm on tripod and took pictures of the Holland Tunnel in 2016 and someone called the PATH police. In 5 minutes two police officers , one in a cruiser and other in a patrol car came up to me.

Gave my id checked the routine went through my stuff and was told to stay near the lighted areas or gas station. I was out at around 8 in the evening almost fall.

It was my first time, I thought I was about to be arm-bent face on the pavement then thrown at the back of a cruiser.

I've never had any sort of interaction with any law enforcement unit in this manner until August 28, 2016 to be exact, around 8:40 - 9:30 PM.
I had just returned to shooting film and presently I have mustered enough guts to go 6x9 then to 57 and 54.

The pictures are not good I was doing bulb with a pentax honeywell, arista 100 b&w

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	55060007.jpg 
Views:	146 
Size:	61.3 KB 
ID:	192881

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	55060013.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	53.3 KB 
ID:	192882