During the large format learning phase. A "google search" of any large format related question will invariably generate hit with a discussion thread from this website. That can range from how to fix a packard shutter to information on a antique lens. This is one of the only places to engage on topics of this nature. I don't know of a single person in my area the shoots large format and prints in a darkroom.

It can take years reading these threads and getting your ducks in a row to feel in a position to contribute value to the conversation. There are threads like Gali style and soft focus landscapes that are unique discussions. I was reading yesterday Emil Schmidt lenses and their personalities with great interest.

Buying and selling is part of the fun. I feel we would like to sell to within our community to members who use equipment. It is not a good feeling to see something sold with good intentions only to see it for resale elsewhere at an inflated value without every being used.

Anyways I find the forum amazing and gravitate to the sections that interest most.

Thank you to all of the regular posters - you reach many more of us than you know.