Hi All
I have been looking at going back to film for some time now, I was patiently waiting for a friend to sell his Hasselblad xpan II kit. Sadly the little blighter sold it and I didn’t have a clue, so time to move on to bigger and better things!

I have been watching Ben Horne’s channel for 12 or so months finding it good clean information coupled with a great insight into LF photography, then stumbled across here and got stuck in reading. By no means done yet but seriously interested to dip my toes in the emulsion so to speak.

As the title suggests I’m looking at the 4x5 Tachihara. I have read the post on here regarding loose front standard and the addition of nylon washers and was wondering if anybody would like to enlighten me further still on this camera ie good first buy, good resale (if I decide to move to larger or it’s not actually for me) Longest/shortest lenses (I think 70 to max of 300?) and is $800 a fair price for a mint one owner?

Sorry for all the questions, I see they get asked regularly but as you all know it’s personal choice.

Finally I had better say it’s for landscapes.

Many thanks in advance for your words of wisdom