In the 1980s, had a chance to use a Zeiss-TECHNIKA-Biogon on a 4x5 Super TECHNIKA (hope my nomenclature is correct) to take some hand held architectural images. If I remember, was a challenge just to get the "rig" together, but I can't remember why. Camera was heavy and awkward to carry up a vertical metal ladder inside the top floor of the building where all the utilities were located. Had to squeeze through some tight spaces and dodge a fair number of pipes just to get to the ladder, and then at the top of the ladder had to lock my legs around the ladder to unlatch the overhead door's handle and open it, thank God for wearing a headlight. Getting down was more challenging that getting up. Swore never to do that again until I got the Chromes back from the lab. They were amazing. Client was totally impressed with the images. Some years later had the chance to acquire that same optic at a great price, but for some reason didn't... regretted it years later and even today. Jac, good luck with your project. Sounds like it will be well worth it in the end.