Well here’s my dilemma I have been working with all formats up to 8x10 for years now but I am not satisfied yet because I’m missing something in my work and so it’s time for me to think about something bigger than I have worked on in the past! I have seen some amazing 14x20 platinum prints from Kenro Izu! I have seen his camera and so it’s what I’m looking for!

I’m more than likely going to have one built and I know about the current camera builders available but I haven’t decided which one will I use for the moment!

Yes, I have seen RR 14x20 that he has built for other photographers...

I want to see the photographers who are actually using this big camera and the lenses they are using with them!

Please share your best images and not so best images, pros and cons of course is always greatly appreciated!

I photograph landscapes/seascapes, still life and abstracts!

My wants for the camera I will have built will also have a reducing back for 11x14....

The negatives will be mainly platinum prints and silver gelatin contact prints...

Yes, I’m very aware of the film availability for this format Ilford FP4+ that it’s the best film to use for platinum prints and more

Thanks for your help in this ULF adventure