I have a strong history of craftsmanship on my mom's side of the family - my great-grandmother made ceramic and porcelain statues and decorations with a kiln in her basement, my grandfather built and refurbished wooden furniture as a side-business, my aunt and uncle do stained glass and lathe work, and my mom used to make all kinds of wooden crafts, at one point selling them in craft shops and fairs.

I've done a bit of wood-working too and would like to do more when I am able to build-out a woodshop, but that's probably a ways off.

Anyway, my grandfather has a massive workshop (about as big as their house) and I've always loved the tools and "stuff" hanging in it. I've been meaning to photograph it for awhile and finally did so over Christmas. Here's a few shots - all with my Chamonix 45n1, with a 13.5cm f/4.5 Rodenstock Trinar lens, on T-Max 100 dev'd in Rodinal 1:50. The Trinar lens is probably about as old as my grandfather. I find the lens makes nice old-world images with pleasing OOF rendering, hence why I used it.