We haven't had a thread like this in awhile.
What kinds of stuff have you found worthwhile additions to your camera kit or dark room that came from places like the grocery, drug store, dollar store, hardware, surplus store etc...?

From the local ACE hardware I just added a cheap little adjustable beam led flashlight (Atomic Beam) that is extraordinarily bright considering that it's a fraction of what something like a Streamlight would cost. This will be used for "painting with light" during timed night exposures.

Every year I go through a package of Gerber birdseye cloth diapers. After being laundered they don't leave any lint behind, which makes them suitable for cleaning lenses and other photo gear (plus a myriad of other cleaning chores, including polishing the saxophone) I got my last package at Target.

To keep the legs of one of my tripods together, I acquired a small nylon web dog collar from a Dollar Store for (of course) a buck. It's electric blue so I'll have a hard time losing it in the field (not so with sisal!)

For quite awhile now, my darkroom safe light has consisted of a short string of red led Christmas lights, purchased on clearance. These are much brighter than the no longer sold GE Guide Lamps(nightlights) they replaced.

So what have found worthy to include in your camera kit?