Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: The betterscanning.com business status thread

Re: BetterScanning Question

I've tried for weeks to buy a holder for my V850 but can get no reply from Doug. I've filled out the form and submitted it successfully at least 5 times. I've emailed Betterscanning.com as well as Doug directly about the same number of times but still nothing. Doug, I want to purchase a holder. Please contact me at mountaintrailpress@gmail.com or jerrydicksongreer@gmail.com.

Re: The betterscanning.com business status thread

I am in the same boat, I have submitted an order for a holder online several times, emailed several times, and no contact. Hopefully this is temporary as my scanner is sitting idle until this arrives.

Foamer

I just need some ANR glass to scan 120 film. Any place I can just buy that?

Kent in SD
    In contento ed allegria
    Notte e di vogliam passar!

Quote Originally Posted by Two23 View Post
    I just need some ANR glass to scan 120 film. Any place I can just buy that?

Kent in SD
    I’ve bought from Scan-Tech in LA before and they’ll cut it to your spec if you need something non standard, at no extra cost. Their website , scan-tech.net seems down though — not sure if it’s a temporary issue or if they’re in business still after the pandemic. I’d give them a call directly : 323-7989201

(No affiliation)

jkober

Re: betterscanning.com service???

Quote Originally Posted by Doug Fisher View Post
    Yes, we took some time off during the Christmas to New Year period but are back at work now. I believe I have responded to all pending enquiries, but if I missed your enquiry, please contact me directly.

Thanks!
    Doug
    Hi Doug,
    I realize I'm a bit late to the party, but I've been trying to buy from your website and have not received any replies. Is there some way to purchase your products?
    thanks
    Jeff Kober

quick reply from Doug, and my order is in process. Thanks

I have been emailing the general email from Doug but I haven't gotten a response yet, just put in another couple orders today - would be tremendously disappointed as it looks like "Scan-Tech" is no longer operating (and thus not an alternative at the moment).

You can add me to that list, multiple orders online and at least 2 emails. Still waiting for an invitation to send my money in.....

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi7475 View Post
    I’ve bought from Scan-Tech in LA before and they’ll cut it to your spec if you need something non standard, at no extra cost. Their website , scan-tech.net seems down though — not sure if it’s a temporary issue or if they’re in business still after the pandemic. I’d give them a call directly : 323-7989201

(No affiliation)
    Are there other sources for ANR glass like this? I noticed on Google that a family friend had posted that he's (Scan-Tech) dealing with terminal illness and were struggling to take down the website

The betterscanning.com business status thread

Quote Originally Posted by agHalides View Post
    Are there other sources for ANR glass like this? I noticed on Google that a family friend had posted that he's (Scan-Tech) dealing with terminal illness and were struggling to take down the website
    You could try Negative Supply, they sell them in 4x5 and 8x10, although it’s expensive.

There’s also Focal Point, fpointing.com