I'm new here and great forum, just found it! By way of short history, some 30 years ago studied photography at RIT, used their LF cameras, up to 8x10 and now years later I'm an optometrist and still active with my photography for fun. Nikon D810, Leica M2 and Hasselblad 500 C/M are main tools. Am getting back into developing film now and have a v850 Pro scanner which gives modestly good results for me. I do hybrid, as I sold all my enlarging stuff years ago (I know, I know...) But now after finally slowing my shooting down with MF film and enjoying the process more than ever, I have the LF bug (insert eye roll guy here). Have been spending hours on the net, and pretty much decided a Chamonix 4x5 is for me. I'd like to buy new. But what I can't figure out from the website is what the practical differences are between the N2 and F2? This will be primarily field work, and I imagine a 90 and 150 lens for landscapes (don't do much else but dabble in street photography with the Leica). The weight is about the same between the two and tilt/shift the same as well. Lenses will be purchased used. I am open to other cameras but I believe you should shoot what looks nice to your eye and the Chamonix in wood appeals. Thank you, in advance. Andy