Hi all, just wondering if anyone has experience with or an opinion on the Poilot PL810 8x10sheet film processing reel with P2550 Multitank5 dev tank combo, which can be bought on eBay:

LINK

It looks like a direct knockoff of the CatLabs reel and Jobo tank. I found another link on this forum to a discussion around a product that sounds the same as this, but the listing has expired and the product thumbnail looks different, so I'm not sure:

LINK TO THREAD

I'm fine to buy the Cat Labs version–and support the original product–but I've read other reviews of the CL81 scratching negatives which scares me, so I assume that might be the same for this product. Haven't even looked into the price difference yet for the tank, reel and roller base, but think this version looks attractive enough on that front.

My problem at the moment is that I'm tray processing 8x10" negatives one at a time in PMK and things are taking me ages. I know I could practice doing multiple sheets at a time, but to be honest I'm not confident in that as every time I've attempted it on practice sheets I've made a hash of it. In a perfect world I'd but a Jobo expert 3005 drum and roller base, but that's out of my league for the time being, so exploring other daylight tank options that can do a minimum of 3 sheets at a time and obviously not scratch the film. It's important to me that I go with an ultra-reliable option and that it works flawlessly with pyro developers; I'm happy to change to Pyrocat-HD or something similar if PMK is not suited to roller processing.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Tim