IC-Racer: After two years of research, and after several contact with company who work with CF, I found a company that produces me the standard and all the accessories in carbon, let's say that the biggest cost was creating the molds and made those is not that the road is all downhill.

It is not easy to find someone who understands your idea's intention and is willing to help you in Italy, but since one of the key points is that I am trying to keep production as Italian as possible, I finally managed to get a good 70 %, as regards the movements and the bellows, these are produced outside Italy.

Pere Casals: I'm perfectly agree with you, after all it is a camera belonging to a niche of very demanding photographers and for this I'm also looking for the hair on the egg, I know that I can not (but who knows) compete with ALPA Camera...who does not want to take risks, not he gets nothing...Stay hungry, stay foolish.

This is the machine as it will be finished (to the pc) the parts in red is carbon, the blue ones are in PA12, the black ones in aluminum, and in gray plexiglass

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cattura.JPG 
Views:	69 
Size:	47.7 KB 
ID:	184210