I know that traditional wisdom says that you cant use light meters to measure exposure times for collodion since the process is responsive primarily to the blue end of the spectrum, but I have also heard that people still use them without any trouble at all.

I was curious if anyone here uses them (specifically with flash) and if so what your results and process are. Do you use the reading straight off the meter? Do you compensate by x number of stops due to the limited spectral sensitivity of collodion?Do you tend to get accurate exposures with your chosen method?

I am curious because I have a sekonic L358 that meters down to ISO 3, to which I can easily calculate a stop or two of light to get near the collodion speed, and I would love to be able to use it, especially whet setting up lights when shooting indoors, but I have not been able to find any information on the spectral sensitivity that the meter actual reads and uses to calculate exposure, or how that would effect its effectiveness/accuracy with collodion.