Quote Originally Posted by Drew Wiley View Post
The secret is to pull air, not push it. If you get a big OUTDOOR wall-mounted Broan squirrel-cage from Grainger, it will isolate both noise and work far more efficiently than an indoor push fan. If you must do it indoors, an IN-LINE Panasonic squirrel-cage will cost you around $400 but also be quiet. Avoid rotary fans (noisy). I strongly recommend a high-quality unit which accepts a dedicated speed control (around another $40). Of course, you'll need light-tight air intake vents like Doran offers; forget their fans. Air should be pulled from behind across the sink toward a wall vent or suitable fume hood. Duct size and smoothness has to have matching efficiency, though configured to prevent light from entering via the exhaust fan. One good exhaust fan is better than a bunch of cheap ones. Air filters or purifiers won't do it by themselves, though they are nice for dust control in film-handling and enlarging areas.
Drew, thank you so much for your input.
Will consider which the best, pull or push air.
That needs further search. But, I could not alter any thing outside the building. It's already covered except the windows.
Plus, it looks that there is an implied agreement in this thread that four(4) fans is too much.
As for tools for air flow management, I already have purchased most things. Doran fans and Doran passive louvres.
But wait, all bathrooms in the same building are equipped by fans like the one you mentioned(hidden in the ceiling). Yes, maybe weaker, but stronger ones are available locally.
The best working thing in my current DR, is the Exhaust Fan. It's much much bigger than the fan in my house kitchen. But, yes it's very noisy.
With an area four(4) times the area of my current DR, I think the noise will be much decreased.
Thanks so much for your input Drew.