Hello friends. I live far away from camera civilization and I can't rent cameras/lenses before I buy them. So far, mainly thanks to you all, things have gone smoothly. I have an Arca-Swiss 4x5 with a Fujinon A 240/f9 lens that are super. I recently put in an order for the Arca upgrade to 8x10 and I am very uncertain as to the depth of field limitations with 8x10. I like to take pictures usually with a foreground object (rock or shrub) and the horizon etc. off in the distance - all in focus. Is it possible to obtain this with, say, a 150mm lens in 8x10? I have scoured the net for examples of 8x10 photographs. Unfortunately, the majority of the photographs seem sort of 'perspectively flattened'. The 3D look that smaller formats offer, including 4x5, whereby, for example, the viewer can believe that he or she is in the midst of a raging stream or looking down on a rock and into the distance simultaneously seems lacking in many 8x10 photographs I've seen (on the net). What could cause this? Is it that the longer lenses used in 8x10 flattens the perspective somewhat? Or is it that it can be achieved and photographers just choose a different way of rendering a scene in 8x10? Or is it due to inherent depth of field limitations? I hope you can decipher what I'm getting at. Even if not, I suppose I will find out for myself in a few months (it takes a long time for that kit to arrive!); I'm just hoping it won't be all bad news. Thank you for taking the time to read/reply. Kind regards, Rory.