Quote Originally Posted by Torlief View Post
Thanks for sharing this. I have an older Lowepro supertrekker that holds my Chamonix Alpinist and 2 lenses and all my misc but is only deep enough to hold 2 film holders. Its also not very confortable with outdated and underpadded shoulder straps. I would like something I could get 3-4 holders in and that will not hurt my body after a few hours. Ive been looking at the F-stop bags which seem super nice but are just so expensive. Ill check this bag out for sure. You feel its comfortable even with 4 lenses in it? Cheers.
I do feel it was very comfortable over the 12 miles, even with all 4 lenses (including a Nikkor W 360). I really thought about using a hiking backpack like some folks are saying, but having to pull out separate cases to access my gear doesn't work for my flow. As for the padding, I've had some older lowepro bags that were very short in the padding department. I'm not sure when, but their newer bags have much more padding and it's designed like a hiking backpack. All in all the pack weighed in at 47.9 pounds and I wasn't sore after 12 miles.