I could start this topic with subject "I hate eBay Outbid Notice"...

Am I just that unlucky with 8x10 equipment, or am I that uninformed with values of those systems? Last week one Deardorf went for just a little bit over $600, there is one relisted for $900. Those usually sells for over 1200. I'm right now loosing one unnamed 8x10 with really limited movements. Are those really worth over $300? I'm not in hurry to buy 8x10 right now, but knowing me, I will spend all that money very very soon. And the next extra cache will came just before Christmas and I won't be able to count on this. And my birthday is arriving so I believe it is much better to buy wanted large size now rather than something else (I really don't need new trousers and shoes as my wife think). It is not huge amount - about one thousand is saved for camera, lens, holders. If I where in USA, I could choose from much longer list, but about 50% of stuff on ebay is "USA only".

So after those lines of sorrow, came question: where would you look for the cheap used (not to abused) 8x10 (field!) camera?
Adorama, MPEX, Badgergraphic, B&H... photo.net are sites I know but have such items just occasionally and for much higher prices. I would really like to see classifieds here as people here are serious and honest, but I'm afraid it might be overkill for such community (Holgas-fear?)

Tnx for any suggestion or words of comfort,
Janko