Long time listener, First time caller.
I've been shooting film for 30 years or so. Worked my way through high school and college in a variety of photo jobs - commercial studio, photo labs, sales, freelance. When the Digital wave crashed over the film industry, I was just starting my family. Small kids me left me little time/money for film - my darkroom became storage space, film cameras were put away. Now that my kids are at ages where I am able adequately devote time to my own interests, I've got the darkroom restarted and have begun shooting film again.

LF wise, I got my first taste in HS in a commercial studio where 4x5 was the norm, with occasional 8x10 thrown in. In college, my grandfather and I built a 1/2 decent 4x5 field camera that I am still shooting with today. Picked up a couple of crown/speed graphics along the way and recently inherited a old 8x10 portrait camera I found in his attic after he passed away. I'm currently refurbishing that beast and hope to start putting film though it in the next couple of months.

Anyway - it's been a pleasure to be here. After being involved with other online groups and seeing them devolve into petty arguments and populated with trolls, I was hesitant to officially join up. But I've been so happy to see this group being so supportive, informative and well moderated. I look forward to sharing what I can.
Thanks
Matt