Hello all,

I stumbled across your great forum today while searching for a solution to the rather stupid mistake I made earlier today.

To keep things short: basically, I committed the cardinal sin of changing shutter speed on my 150mm Fujinon-Seiko Lens while the shutter was still cocked. It has been a while since I was last shooting large format, so I have become a little rusty

Anyhow, it seems I have damaged the mechanism that holds the shutter-cock in place when placed into the "armed" position. Although I have found a temporary solution — using the self-timer — that lets me make photos (and focus!), I'm quite certain that I will need to get my mechanism fixed.

Below is a picture (and video) of the lens in question... hopeful that this might shed some light on my predicament as well.

If, indeed, you think the lens needs to be repaired by a professional/shop, I would welcome to hearing any/all suggestions for reputable locations. My preference is for Western Europe (especially Switzerland, UK, Germany, France, Belgium, Netherlands), but I am also open to considering reputable stores in the US or Canada (as I am over there quite often).

If you have any questions for me, happy to answer them!

-- jeanpauljh

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3163.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	35.4 KB 
ID:	170624