Of all the many trails I have hike in state and national forests, BLM land, and National Parks, the terrain and footing would be enough of a barrier to any wheeled contraption. And as for powered wheel barrows,, or mountain bikes, or ATM vehicles, they are very destructive. I remember hiking in the Escalante, and sinking up to the top of my boots in what turned out to be quicksand - but looked like a nice easy path. And pn slick rock the tires would be very destructive. The BLM forbids shod animals in it's lands because the hooves are destructive; but you can hire a Llama outfitter to haul your gear. We did that 3 years straight out of Bluff, but as the Llama wrangler would advise you the Llama doesn't care if the gear in the pannier is fragile or not. I would be very pissed if I hiked out in the wilderness and saw the landscape tore up by some wheeled conveyance in the middle of my composition.

And not everywhere does the world need to be made wheel chair accessible, even though I am very sympathetic.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mike and beethoven.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	83.0 KB 
ID:	163417

Hire a student to carry your ULF gear like Smith and Chamlee.

Mike