Ok so i was playing around with my newly acquired camera and lens and i realized that the slow speeds are off. anything under 1/10 sounds like 1/25 (1/1 1/2 1/5)
being given that nobody in cyprus knows how to fix anything like this (even though my fixing skills are fine and i can open if i have a guide on what i should do to fix it) what do you suggest i do?
is there a cable release mechanical timer that i can buy and let it handle my slow speeds through bulb? (i will need it for longer exposures anyway like 2 3 4 seconds etc.
should i send the lens somewhere to be fixed? (i wont before i buy another lens to take pictures with, i'm addicted) if so, where can i send it to? i am in europe so a european cla wont be bad.
should i try to fix it on my own? anywhere on the internet showing me what to lubricate when i open the lens? what i feel is that when im above 1 2 and 5, it doesn't pull something like it does when i go above other speeds (you know that small bzzz you hear when you change speeds)

thanks in advance.