Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gear Review: Orvis Gale Force Boat Bag and the Stone Equipment Lens Wraps

Rene P.

Re: Gear Review: Orvis Gale Force Boat Bag and the Stone Equipment Lens Wraps

I can certainly use a couple new lens wraps. Does Dan Stone have a website?

Thanks for the review. Now I have a much needed excuse to visit the Orvis store.

Eric Biggerstaff

Dan has a Facebook page but I am not sure about a website, you can contact him directly from here - just send a private message.

Also, if you are going to the Park Meadows store, call first as they may not have the bag in stock. They can order and ship for free however.
    Eric Biggerstaff

www.ericbiggerstaff.com

Rene P.

Thanks Eric!

There is no green lens wrap.

You need to buy another lens so you can get a green lens wrap.

Hey, any excuse to buy another lens, right?

More and more I am finding that businesses I want to contact opnly have a web presence on FaceBook.

I am beginning to view myself the way I looked at my grandparents. All had immigrated from Europe at one or another time before WW-II. My most sophisticated grandmother had actually worked as a portrait photographer and darkroom technicians in Buda-Pest in the '20s and '30s . . .yet she viewed Polaroid instant technology as near magic.

Today I am comfortable with my flip phone; adesk-top computer and use e-mail. Viewing the new generation of websites is getting slightly confusing though as everything blinks and moves around. We do not do FaceBook, SnapChat Twitter Tumbler ReadIt or whatever is the newest way of being superficial in public.

And there it is
    . . I am becoming .my grumpy Italian grandfather who was devastated when his beloved dodgers left Brooklyn.
    Drew Bedo
    www.quietlightphoto.com
    http://www.artsyhome.com/author/drew-bedo

There are only three types of mounting flanges; too big, too small and wrong thread!

This seems terrific -- went on their site and noted the dimensions ---10.5h x22.25wx11.5d -- think it will fit in the overhead of an airline -- full-size jet...thanks again.

steve

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Biggerstaff View Post
    Dan has a Facebook page but I am not sure about a website, you can contact him directly from here - just send a private message.

Also, if you are going to the Park Meadows store, call first as they may not have the bag in stock. They can order and ship for free however.
    Hey all,

Yes, I am still working on the website, but if you(or your kids) use Instagram or Facebook, you can find me under "Stone Photo Gear".
    Or send me a PM here with your email address and I'll send you a price sheet.

cheers,
    Dan

Eric Biggerstaff

I like your moxie Alan! Yes, I better pick up another lens so I can get a nice bright green lens wrap! My wife would be so happy!
    Eric Biggerstaff

www.ericbiggerstaff.com

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Biggerstaff View Post
    I like your moxie Alan! Yes, I better pick up another lens so I can get a nice bright green lens wrap! My wife would be so happy!
    Eric, your case and lens wraps look real nice!

I'm married too so I understand.