hello Dan:

thank you for your advise, my kickstarter project is a low cost project, it isn't a professional production, it is a DIY concept,, But I wish I can fulfill the requests as i can do it.

1. <<published FFDs are fictions>> i took photo, developed film 3 times, after 2 times tiny adjustment, to got the better result, that you may saw the demonstrate photos on my kickstarter page. a lot of 0.2mm, 0.5mm, 1mm, cutting paper/auxiliary parts is included for adjustment.

2. <<This is true for all cameras?> appropriate lenses list shows on my kickstarter page. please find it if you really interest in it.

3. <<Does the tracing paper lie exactly where the film will?>> its not 1000%, but 99.9%. film is little bit thicker, its easy to simulate.

4. <<extended the lens' axis will stay perpendicular to the film plane?>> its not 1000%, but 99.9%. but I can not guarantees work 100% work with each lens, before ship to my backers. , I just make sure its work with my lens, in case it happened. I will fix the problem with my backers.

since it is a DIY concept and very very low cost production (not massive production too). i think user custom modification is acceptable. thx again