Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Gibellini LF camera - any experiences?

Re: Gibellini LF camera - any experiences?

Quote Originally Posted by peter schrager View Post
    Hey Kirk chillout...my bad ok??
    buy a shenHao instead; they are lovely and will last...
    I don't need to chillout. I'm just trying to point out some potentially misinformation.
    Thanks,
    Kirk

at age 73:
    "The woods are lovely, dark and deep,
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep"

Sometimes love just ain't enough.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/pierre506/sets/

Goodmorning,

we are here just to response to the unlikely threads:

1) We produce customized cameras, our delivery time is usually 30/40 working days, but for customized items sometimes we need more time about 60 working days (as you can see on our website under Terms page).

2) The camera we're talking about was shipped from our company on 29/05/2017 as promised to the client, we gave it to MBE and they used FedEx as shipper. If they got some delays and the camera start flying during the 30/05/2017 is not our problem. Now i can see that the camera is yet in Thailand. We immediately communicate the Tracking number to the customer as soon as we get it.

3) We are proudly always ready and available to find solutions or modifies and we keep always informed our customers regarding the working progress on their cameras.

4) The camera showed in the video from Pierre506 was the prototype not functional of the full carbon camera. (Prototype to see the dimensions, weight, features and modifies, not a working camera but to define the future modifies on this kind of camera, i sincerely don't know why people are spamming everywhere things just to do).

We are working a lot to make the film and analog photography great again, we appreciate so much the tons of support received from our serious customers. We are also expanding our company with a lot of improvements (big CNC machines 4 and 5 axis for aluminum and Titanium works, New technologies and R&D lab. with also an authorized Metric room, all internal to our company).

Soon we will be able to offer "ready to ship" cameras and accessories to offer the best experience to our customers.

Here we are for informations and helps.

Gibellini Projects & Co. team

Dear Alessandro,
    It seems that you were caring about this thread. It's good for both sides: you and your customers.
    I hope there are more LF camera brands and manufacturers on the market. It's better for us to choose, at least more options.
    Every producer had to face the imperfection of his products. But the results were upon his attitude to the defective. Someone hated to see it. And someone welcomes.
    Wishing you're the good one. I knew you were a good salesman, at least.
    Sincerely,
    pierre

Quote Originally Posted by Gibellini Projects View Post
    Goodmorning,

we are here just to response to the unlikely threads:

1) We produce customized cameras, our delivery time is usually 30/40 working days, but for customized items sometimes we need more time about 60 working days (as you can see on our website under Terms page).

2) The camera we're talking about was shipped from our company on 29/05/2017 as promised to the client, we gave it to MBE and they used FedEx as shipper. If they got some delays and the camera start flying during the 30/05/2017 is not our problem. Now i can see that the camera is yet in Thailand. We immediately communicate the Tracking number to the customer as soon as we get it.

3) We are proudly always ready and available to find solutions or modifies and we keep always informed our customers regarding the working progress on their cameras.

4) The camera showed in the video from Pierre506 was the prototype not functional of the full carbon camera. (Prototype to see the dimensions, weight, features and modifies, not a working camera but to define the future modifies on this kind of camera, i sincerely don't know why people are spamming everywhere things just to do).

We are working a lot to make the film and analog photography great again, we appreciate so much the tons of support received from our serious customers. We are also expanding our company with a lot of improvements (big CNC machines 4 and 5 axis for aluminum and Titanium works, New technologies and R&D lab. with also an authorized Metric room, all internal to our company).

Soon we will be able to offer "ready to ship" cameras and accessories to offer the best experience to our customers.

Here we are for informations and helps.

Sometimes love just ain't enough.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/pierre506/sets/

Quote Originally Posted by jeep jakra View Post
    ... Before I pay him in Feb 28, he said the camera will be ready in 30 days or max 40 days. Just want to update my bad experience.
    ... We produce customized cameras, our delivery time is usually 30/40 working days, but for customized items sometimes we need more time about 60 working days (as you can see on our website under Terms page).
    Okay...
    --
    I of course, do not know the 'Details' of this specific Transaction.

However, it would 'appear' that the delivery time on this camera...
    Was approximately 90 Days (*Please correct me if I am wrong)?

Either way... The following Terms of Use & Payments -- Were still not met:

https://www.gibellinicamera.com/terms
    "Customized products need usually about 50/60 working days, because we need to make new projects and start special production."

http://tompeters.com/columns/under-p...-over-deliver/
    "Quality is important, to be sure. So is absolute response time. And price.
    But at the top of most lists, by far, is keeping your word. With uncertainty rising, if you "under promise, over deliver," you
    will not only keep the customers satisfied; you'll keep the customers."

Thank-you! Regards, -Tim.

Hello Pierre506 and Taija71A,

yes, we want for sure create a good feeling with our customers, that is really important for us. Create the best product for everyone is impossible, but we accept for sure all the improvements/suggestions to make it possible.

Regarding the delivery time: we always talk about working days, usually in Italy from Monday to Friday, and holy days or festivities are not working days. So we respected the delivery time and we do the best to make it possible. We have a lot of cameras to produce and all customers want different features or needs, we try to make them all and for urgent deliveries we are working also during the night.

We appreciate people that understood the problems and all the suggestions are really appreciate.

here we are for any kind of informations.

All the best,

... Regarding the delivery time: we always talk about working days...
    Point... 'Well taken'.
    Thank-you for that updated 'Clarification'. Greatly appreciated!

... So we respected the delivery time and we do the best to make it possible...
    Re: Delivery. 'Agreed in full' 110%.
    Job well done. Best Regards, -Tim

Quote Originally Posted by pierre506 View Post
    Thanks for that link. I just emailed it to Dick Phillips. He'll probably find the video 'entertaining.'

Quote Originally Posted by Sal Santamaura View Post
    Thanks for that link. I just emailed it to Dick Phillips. He'll probably find the video 'entertaining.'
    "No Further Comment."

we repeat, the camera in the video was a dimensional prototype and not the complete product. We don't want to spent much more time on this, all the other informations are appreciated, polemics or bad critics no.

All the best,

Gibellini Projects & co team