Does anyone have experience in developing some larger prints? As of now I shoot digital and simply stitch the images together in photoshop. However I'm about to get a 4x5 camera which will pretty much make my digital camera a lightweight in terms of larger photos (3'x4' plus) a more recent panorama i have done is 54"x210" at 300DPI to give a sense of what i do. With film its obviously not as easy as just pushing a few buttons then going out for lunch while me computer does all the work. So! does anyone here have any methods they use for these much larger prints? is there a place i should go to get massive developing bins for these leviathan photos once the enlarger has been turned off? Are there places to get that sized paper for a better price? and are there places to get the chemicals is large enough quantities to even develop a print that has the sam square footage as a small bathroom?
I am aware that most people don't dive into massive prints right away, and chances are i will practice with much smaller prints to get the hang of using the darkroom properly, however making massive images is sort of my thing, I've done it since my mum gave me my first camera! Most of my photos on my hard drive take up at least a gigabyte, so its just me!

I would buy an 8x10 camera however I don't feel like spending the cost of a small car for an enlarger that might fall over and kill my frail hipster body.

Thanks in advance and i will do my best to reply and thank each comment!

Below is the aforementioned 54x210" panorama, the finished product is in black and white.