Want to make different setups attaching large enlarging lenses 210 upwards to bellows, tubes, novoflex grips. pigrips. I already have the standalone 200mm and B-type 400(triplet) -system. I want to find out how to FLs when lens is attached to camera and set to infinity.
with the standalone 200mm follow-focus from novoflex the 200mm line is a bit infront of aperture. if i dont err. with enlarging lens its exactly at the aperture-plane.

i want to attach a 480mm on my 400mm-system by making a tube. maybe best testing with bellows out. but must first have a tube otherwise unprecise. Lens-system or part of it will be used on 35mm/APS-C and 6x6(with its own bellows).

old Rodagon 240-95mm-sunshade-adapter-get the original for sonnars with 86mm-filter-thread.
i also have the older Rodagon 240/5.6-with larger 86mm filterthread. the one which is getting air-bubbles at the edge. btw: the chinese 86/95 adapters which should carry the old sunshade for carl zeiss jena sonnars 180/300 do not work, or not perfect enough, thread too short. get the original solid adapter.