Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone use the B&W King 5x7 (or 4x5) developing reel & tank (Nikor-like)?

Re: Anyone use the B&W King 5x7 (or 4x5) developing reel & tank (Nikor-like)?

The domain is still active. As it was registered 05-jan-2013 I would imagine the hosting was also setup at this date, which may simply mean that last week it was up for renewal and for some reason it wasnt processed.

Looks like the domain host has stopped serving that site. If you were a business revamping your site, you dont delete everything, you put a holding page up so that customers can contact you.

Could well be an admin oversight - happens all the time

Hoping everything is OK. This looks like a GREAT product, and I intend to make a purchase in the near future.

Quote Originally Posted by AAP View Post
    Well, the website was really challenging on many counts. So, perhaps they've pulled it down to revamp? I sure hope that they're not having difficulties.
    Quote Originally Posted by LotusEsp View Post
    ... ...Looks like the domain host has stopped serving that site. If you were a business revamping your site, you dont delete everything, you put a holding page up so that customers can contact you.
    Could well be an admin oversight - happens all the time
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan9940 View Post
    Anybody else think it a little odd that the bw-king.com website domain expired a few days ago? ... ...
    B&W KING website has returned to normal.Thank you for LotusEsp, Alan9940, AAP enthusiastic attention.

http://www.bw-king.com/index.htm

Just curious... Has anyone in the USA bought a 4x5 tank directly from bw-king.com? It seems that with current exchange rates that buying direct may be a little cheaper than going the eBay route, but navigating that TaoBao website is impossible for me. If anyone bought direct, what is the procedure?

Thanks!

I bought on EBAY, but I send him an offer and he agreed on the price $170.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan9940 View Post
    Just curious... Has anyone in the USA bought a 4x5 tank directly from bw-king.com? It seems that with current exchange rates that buying direct may be a little cheaper than going the eBay route, but navigating that TaoBao website is impossible for me. If anyone bought direct, what is the procedure?Thanks!
    Dear Alan9940

B&W KING is currently sold outside of China, the reasons for the use of eBay, it is his delivery costs are low.
    If the DHL (China mailed to the United States, Canada) $540 RMB =80$,UPS $440 RMB=65 $,MES $475 RMB=72$.
    But eBay is only $25, and the transportation time is about 10--15 days. And China Post has a network sales link procedures and paypal guarantee. So, is still a good choice.

B&W KING is a large format photography equipment, the purpose is to let more photographers use it. It is because of the unique performance with other large format does not have the developing tank. Stainless steel material that allows a photographer to permanently own it. As long as I B&W KING to ensure product quality, he is more of the country's photographer recognized and accepted, it is just a matter of time.

I also want to use more ways to sell, but I was a photographer, there is no professional sales knowledge and channels, it is to slowly learn, improve, I will work hard.Hope you have a more positive advice and help.

Thank you

Artist

Well, I for one am just glad to know you're back up and running and that there are no problems. As I'd previously noted the quality of the B&W King product is exceptional and innovative. I could not be happier with my 5x7 tank.

Print sales are a bit slow right now...but when this changes, I'll order the 5x7 setup - can't wait!

John L - noticed your location is Newbury, VT. I lived in East Montpelier for 18 years before moving out to the desert southwest. Even though I've been here for nearly 16 years, I still miss that beautiful state!

Liu (bw-king) - Just placed my order for a 4x5 tank. Looking forward to seeing how it performs.

Alan - yes, I agree with your assessment re: Vermont - but right now I'm missing the desert southwest! Where are you located?