Quote Originally Posted by AuditorOne View Post
A 40% discount, and you are just thinking about it. You must have gotten used to that patched up bellows. No matter how the new bellows turns out I am pretty sure you could resell it yourself for that much. If you end up liking it then sell the other one to help cover your cost.
Well, the bellows that's on the KMV isn't that bad, it just had a few pinholes, which I've since repaired. The KMV is such a nice camera, I figured it deserved a nice new bellows. So now it has two workable sets of bellows, and I'm thinking about buying a third set, from a dealer who already stung me once?

Yes, I should have complained sooner, but I just figured he'd sent the right item, and he produced a crappy product, lesson learned. Maybe he sent a low quality bellows by mistake, but that it happened to two different people in the very small sample of this thread suggests it happens often.

I was going to sell the camera anyways, and listed it here once, (http://www.largeformatphotography.in...10-Master-View), so I'll just sit on it until a local college student needs a cheap 8x10 and be done with it.