Quote Originally Posted by plywood View Post
'Fulfilled en masse'? Not hardly I'm backer #20 for a basic Rezza kit and have seen nothing. The last two updates indicated only a few kits had gone out and that shipments had been halted in early July and would resume next week. (this information from a post by the Creator in the comments section yesterday-and a update, also yesterday)

Still, nice to hear you are happy with the kit, is the focusing helical smooth? That is my main concern since the one on my Travelwide never worked right. My Travelwide is just a 65mm pinhole now, I gave up on the helical.

For a long time now I've been reading about some owner users of the Travelwide, that have had problems with the action of the helicoil being tight or freezing up. I don't recall any complaints on coils being too loose. None the less I"m thankful there haven't been any problems with my camera or it's helicoil. Not sure why. I "invested" in the Travelwide around number 700 and received my camera over two years later. I believe I was in the second round of camera mailouts. There were several production problems along the way with plastic shrinkage and swelling. Or it could be the environment I Live in -Phoenix valley of the sun & low humidity, AZ. The camera did make two trips to the beach at Porto Penasco, and it was a pleasure to tote about. I also took it along on two trips to El Capitan Pass Globe, AZ, alt 5000ft. The camera performed equally well in both environments. The only problem - it's so light the wind can impact it if you're shooting landscapes.

Unfortunately, I'm having serious health issues that will probhibit any future outings. So I'm selling my travelwide as equiped. It will be posted on ebay soon, but I realize some LF members might want 1st dibbs at it. If interested and you want more info or pics email me at scpitchford@gmail.com.

Happy trails, Steve