Hello,
I am a professional DSRL still-life and reportage photographer but now I'd like to learn to operate a large format camera. I actually studied still-life with LF camera years back in 90's but now I just don't remember anything about operating those cameras and so I am looking for a hands on workshop where I can learn it once again. Would anyone like to recommend me anything of a kind?
Some other considerations:
• I'd like to buy and use 8x10 (field) camera so it would be nice to learn on those models. Possibly models which are currently available.
• I am interested in contemporary art. I guess subject is not that much relevant but still I wanted to note it.
• I don't care much where this workshop would be. I live in Italy and so the nearer the better but I don't mind traveling to let's say USA or GB. As far as I am interested in contemporary art and just learning to operate a camera it would be perfectly ok for a workshop to be in a studio or just someone's home rather than an exotic location which could be more difficult to reach.
• If you never done a workshop but you want to and you know thoroughly the matter and have a considerable amount of experience - don't be shy and send me your proposal. Otherwise may be someone can recommend me a workshop he or she participated and liked.
• It could be a group workshop or a personal one. One day or more if needed.

I am posting all that because I haven't found such a thread on this forum and I guess looking through different options would be of a great help for others who want to learn LF photography.