I would like to do some 4x5 photography from the air. What 4x5 camera and film would work hand-held?

Givens: my working shutter speed is typically 1/400-1/500 when I shoot digital, with aperture around f/8. All i need is infinity focus and a way to aim Subject matter will be cityscapes and details such as buildings. In my closet I have my Schneider 150mm (Super Symmar XL, I think). That would be my lens of choice. (I also have a Schneider 90mm SA XL, but I think it would be too wide for what I envision).

CAMERA: I would like to get an affordable 4x5 for snapping a few LF shots while I am doing digital work. Please recommend a camera. I see the Linhof Teknika with grip--too expensive but that arrangement with grip looks useful. Perhaps some form of old press camera--I am scouring the internet to learn the various models. Perhaps a Graflex; gosh so many models. I see that the Crown Graphic does not have the focal plane shutter so I could just use the Copal shutter that I have in-lense, correct? I would like to do this on a shoestring budget. I need something that can hold my Schneider SS XL 150mm, which is quite heavy.

FILM: Near Dallas, I can find Ilford HP5+ and although I was raised on Kodak Tri-X, I can't find it stocked locally, so I was thinking of switching to HP5+. Also, I hope to find a Jobo or Unicolor roller that I can use to process. What developer would you recommend? I think I could shoot it at film speed of ~250 (depending on developer and testing). Let me know if I need to move this part of the post to the film board and I will.

Paul