Thread: FYI: Linhof parts available from eBay seller

FYI: Linhof parts available from eBay seller

Hi:

I was browsing ebay and found a seller with quite a few Linhof Technika parts:

http://stores.ebay.com/klibra/photog..._pgn=1&_ipg=48

There were quite a few different focus scales, a few lens boards a "Genuine Linhof" bellows for a Technika- new. As well as other small parts and things for other brands of camera.

For those of you who are looking for something different:

This seller has some NEW modern (Fidelity) plastic full plate holders. Under $50/pr and has 6 pair. We're having fun now!

Re: FYI: Linhof parts available from eBay seller

Oh, for the days when one could walk in to any local camera store which had been in business for 50 years, and find this kind of "good stuff." I guess there's still Central Camera in Chicago?
    Wilhelm (Sarasota)

Re: FYI: Linhof parts available from eBay seller

Quote Originally Posted by Bill_1856 View Post
    Oh, for the days when one could walk in to any local camera store which had been in business for 50 years, and find this kind of "good stuff." I guess there's still Central Camera in Chicago?
    I think Central Camera is fairly cleaned out of odd stuff. Everytime I go there and ask, they give me a funny look like "really you want what?'

Don the owner will absolutely go the extra 50 miles, but the rest of the staff is depressed I think...

Don is still trying and he has better prices on many film items and chems than NYC. They have lots of people dropping off film for processing.

I stop in whenever I am close by and spend $100, but it's not enough. The whole world will miss Central Camera.

And I mean that, I have seen high rollers from all over the world drop some serious cake.

Such a cool store, I always hated Helix, snobs who knew nothing.

But now he has a Leica competitor nearby...
    Tin Can