I'm going to copy/paste this from a post over at SA so apologies to any dorkroomer's who've already seen this post.

Developed my first batch of 8x10's today. I have a few more still drying that look a lot more promising than the first batch (did 2 tanks of 3 sheets)

I am using the CatLabs CL81 in a 2500 tank. Loading the film into this thing is pretty tricky. I am loading it emulsion side inwards (same as mod54) but I'm not sure if this is the right way to go about that. Here you can see the scratching and uneven development mostly top two corners (bottom is vignetted because I used too much rise. This was literally the first photo I took with the camera). This is a straight scan, no adjustments. Using foma200 R09 1:50 , 10 mins.

I also seem to remember reading somewhere that foma is really easy to scratch or something? Either way as I said loading the stuff into the CL81 is really hard and it seems like it would be nearly impossible to load it in without having the edges dragging along the inside of the film guides.

Any ideas on how to get away from scratching the film, otherwise I'm just going to have to compose for a crop....

I have no facilities to set up a dark room so tray development is more or less out of the question for the moment. Even so I've been having a lot of fun playing with the 8x10.

[timg]https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5562/14876240468_b04df65562_b.jpg[/timg]
First 8x10 scan (for SA) by Alex Gard, on Flickr