Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking Glass Magazine

Re: Looking Glass Magazine

Quote Originally Posted by Kirk Gittings View Post
    Sweet! Alan is a master and has lots to share. I took my class to his studio last year and he was amazing.
    We're super excited to have Alan sharing with LG. We're all looking forward to reading his next column! He's an amazing photographer and has a delightful writing style. Thanks, Kirk!

LF/ULF Carbon Printer Jim Fitzgerald's Avatar

Laura, awesome issue. Nice to see Alan on board!

Thank you, Jim! I can't wait to read Alan's next column. I'm a big fan of his work and find his background and experiences in photography fascinating.

Wonderful articles and photos on 13!

Fantastic issue and keeps getting better.
    "Sex is like maths, add the bed, subtract the clothes, divide the whoo hoo and hope you don't multiply." - Leather jacket guy

LF/ULF Carbon Printer Jim Fitzgerald's Avatar

Wow, when did it come out? I didn't get mine :-( Correction, just got it.

Downloading issue 13 seem to be completely beyond me. I did buy a 2 year subscription just in case mine had lapsed. Still can't download the issue. Work has been very intense so my brain is a little fried right now. Maybe I can figure it out this weekend.

Roger

Hi Roger,

I'm available to subscribers to contact directly via the contact form on our website in the event that downloading issues arise. Our download is automated at purchase. The email you received confirming your purchase contains the download link. Please check your inboxes (all folders). Our website provides full instructions, as well as the timeframe in which download links are active. (2-days) If you find that your download link needs to be reset, please contact me directly using the contact form on our website. I respond to subscribers quickly and am happy to walk you through downloading.

No. 13 was emailed to all subscribers earlier today. Please check all inboxes in case your email has strong filters. The #13 download link came from my personal email account. If you require assistance, please contact me directly using the contact form on our website. I'm training this weekend, but will have access to my email on my phone and will check my inbox often.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostcount View Post
    Wonderful articles and photos on 13!

Fantastic issue and keeps getting better.
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Laura_Campbell View Post
    Hi Roger,

I'm available to subscribers to contact directly via the contact form on our website in the event that downloading issues arise. Our download is automated at purchase. The email you received confirming your purchase contains the download link. Please check your inboxes (all folders). Our website provides full instructions, as well as the timeframe in which download links are active. (2-days) If you find that your download link needs to be reset, please contact me directly using the contact form on our website. I respond to subscribers quickly and am happy to walk you through downloading.
    Laura, sorry for the rant, if I don't figure it out this weekend I'll contact you. I've been able to download load all the prior issues, probably missing something simple.

Roger