Thread: Rodenstock Ysarex 127mm/4.7

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Jenks, Oklahoma and Domazan, Gard, France

Rodenstock Ysarex 127mm/4.7

Good morning, back from France for the summer. Question. I have a Rodenstock Ysarex 127mm/4.7 with shutter, very good condition that came in a Polaroid 110A kit that includes the camera, case, flash, timer, and even a roll of film. Would I be better to remove the lens/shutter to use on Graflex 23 or 45 camera, or keep the set together and try to find a good home for the set? The film expired in 6/76 but the tube of coating still looks fresh and wet.

I've been reading about the 4X5 conversion backs but not my interest area as I can find a Polaroid 405 kit for my Graflex already and find the film at local store.

If I mount on Graflex, will the 127mm cover 4X5 OK, or should I mount it on a 2x3 or a 3X4 Graflex? The kit contains the 1, 2, and 4, portrait closeup lenses as well. Should be interesting to try them. OR, should I put the kit up for sale here in the forum? That's if it might be of interest to someone.

Thanx.
    Last edited by tom thomas; 19-Jun-2014 at 10:18. Reason: added info on closeup lenses.