Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Help required, if ordering from B&H, would you be willing to send a jiffy to the UK?

Re: Help required, if ordering from B&H, would you be willing to send a jiffy to the

Quote Originally Posted by Taija71A View Post
    PM Sent.
    And replied to.

Looks like Tim is going to sort me out, many thanks Tim.

I will also have a look at ordering some of the Ikea clips to see what they are like on the dryer, it will depend though on what they charge for shipping as the nearest IKEA to us at the moment is in Bristol and that is a 4 hour round trip.

Re: Help required, if ordering from B&H, would you be willing to send a jiffy to the

The rest of the UK's got the Ikea's, you've got the scrumpy!
    I know where I'd rather be :-)
    Pete.

I get quoted £9 for Parcelfarce. . . Costs about the same for a return ticket (train, then bus) to get to my nearest Ikea.

____

No problem Eddie!
    You of course... Are always 'More than Welcome'...
    --
    *I tried replying to your latest PM... But your 'Inbox' was full.
    --
    Best regards,

-Tim.

_________

I'm in the UK and I found these are ideal.

Just go on ebay and search for Dental Medical X-Ray Film Hanger Single Clip. I bought a set of 18. Just twist the body through 90 degrees with two pairs of pliers to make them hang closer together without touching each other.

RR

Got a load of them Rod, not suitable as they come, I have not tried twisting them through 90 degrees though, may have a go at that later.

I buy stainless clips from these people. Cheap and lots of configurations.

http://craft-inc.myshopify.com/collections/clips

I dislike this dental x-ray film clips, they work but use to slightly bend the film. Same as with any "sharp-point" type clips.
    BTW, Deval, I also like yours but find them not tight enough to securely hold the sheets.

So the ones I like are as below. They are very cheap and in many sizes, but sadly they need a "S" shaped wire to be hanged. With these, my film sheets came out perfectly flat and are extremely secure:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	clip.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	49.9 KB 
ID:	113493

and where do you get said clips?

Quote Originally Posted by jose angel View Post
    I dislike this dental x-ray film clips, they work but use to slightly bend the film. Same as with any "sharp-point" type clips.
    BTW, Deval, I also like yours but find them not tight enough to securely hold the sheets.

So the ones I like are as below. They are very cheap and in many sizes, but sadly they need a "S" shaped wire to be hanged. With these, my film sheets came out perfectly flat and are extremely secure:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	clip.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	49.9 KB 
ID:	113493
    ~nicholas
    lifeofstawa
    stawastawa at gmail

I buy them at the office depot, around the corner.
    Google for them; just type bulldog clips. They are available everywhere. Even on eBay.
    ---
    ... sadly they need a "S" shaped wire to be hanged.
    To be sincere, I don`t use any wire. I simply hold the sheet and the line at a time.