I have just be invited by flicker editor to join getty www.gettyimages.com registration was relatively easy aside a lot of Tax questions... long story short there is a real pain with model and property releases. they dont accept personal forms so i need to chase all the people and get them to sign form that Getty prefers. on top of that i need to obtain one release for every image by the same model so lets say i have a model that i have in more of 30 shots, well i need 30 different papers... now going back several years its a lot of paper work! also it will be additional cost to me because i will have to pay lunches and spend a lot of time meeting models that i didnt see in years. my question is is it worth? did anyone dealts wit GettyImages before? what i cant find some sort of tariff, some price range to see if its worth of trouble or not. i have several friends who are making good money on similar sites like iStock and Stocksy but most of them are shooting things not people and no one can give me advice about this guys.
any help would be much appreciated
thanks