Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Metrolux Light Sensor

Re: Metrolux Light Sensor

So are these probes still available from Metered Light or not? I have the earlier version timer that I would like to get a probe for but I never got a response either about a year or so ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Jess C View Post
    So are these probes still available from Metered Light or not? I have the earlier version timer that I would like to get a probe for but I never got a response either about a year or so ago.
    Between the findings on this thread and the other one with the person who has two Metrolux timers that have gone bad, I would sell it and buy an RH Designs StopClock Vario and probe.....pretty damn expensive since SDS has taken over making them but it is a modern timer with a great feature set that is still readily supported. I have the Vario and the regular one and they are brilliant timers.

Otherwise, maybe someone has an idea of how to rewire the connection end of a RH designs probe...?

Quote Originally Posted by Kodachrome25 View Post
    Between the findings on this thread and the other one with the person who has two Metrolux timers that have gone bad, I would sell it and buy an RH Designs StopClock Vario and probe.....pretty damn expensive since SDS has taken over making them but it is a modern timer with a great feature set that is still readily supported. I have the Vario and the regular one and they are brilliant timers.

Otherwise, maybe someone has an idea of how to rewire the connection end of a RH designs probe...?

Well I just received a probe and installed it last night on my Beseler 810 cold light head and all seems to be working as designed. As to issues with the Metrolux? I have not had any but will enjoy working with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jess C View Post
    Well I just received a probe and installed it last night on my Beseler 810 cold light head and all seems to be working as designed. As to issues with the Metrolux? I have not had any but will enjoy working with it.
    I also received the items I asked for, you have to be a little insistant and email more than 1 time, Eric is very helpful but he didn't have any products now. I point this topic to Karl (who have all the hardware), maybe some of you will get answers now.
    I think I took the last footswitch but he still have a few Zone VI adapter (30$) and plenty of Metrolux sensors (45$).
    My Lumen project http://ginetteclement.com

Probes arrived! Thanks Karl! L