Thread: Memory full #3 analog dedicated zine by Trevor Powers

Memory full #3 analog dedicated zine by Trevor Powers

We are very excited about an upcoming indie photo production "zine" dedicated to analog work sponsored by Jobo USA, which will be curated by talented photographer Trevor Powers (www.trevorpowers.net).
    Read more about the zine - here: http://memoryfullzine.tumblr.com/post/65631159547

Re: Memory full #3 analog dedicated zine by Trevor Powers

I can't make out heads or tails from that zine web site, is this some kind of magazine or web site?

Quote Originally Posted by Micheal Clark View Post
    I can't make out heads or tails from that zine web site, is this some kind of magazine or web site?
    An e-zine is an electronic magazine (technically) however this seems to just be a mess... LOL

"MEMORY FULL started as a way to showcase cell phone photographs away from a screen and in the real world. It was submission based, with no theme. In the end there was something like 40 photographers included. The second issue was more curated and had a loose theme: portraits. Though cell phone pics were encouraged, they weren't a requirement. It turned out great, and included photographers from all over the world."

I guess this is everyone's cup of tea.

Quote Originally Posted by koh303 View Post
    "MEMORY FULL started as a way to showcase cell phone photographs away from a screen and in the real world. It was submission based, with no theme. In the end there was something like 40 photographers included. The second issue was more curated and had a loose theme: portraits. Though cell phone pics were encouraged, they weren't a requirement. It turned out great, and included photographers from all over the world."

I guess this is everyone's cup of tea.
    I think I mean that the website looks like it's under construction and isn't complete, not that the even isn't a good one.