Thread: RE: How may I delete images from my folder?

RE: How may I delete images from my folder?

Hi,

I would like to delete some of the images that I have uploaded to thi site. How may I do this?
    Drew Bedo
    www.quietlightphoto.com
    http://www.artsyhome.com/author/drew-bedo

There are only three types of mounting flanges; too big, too small and wrong thread!

Re: How may I delete images from my folder?

If the images are in an album that you have created, use "My Profile" to get to the album, open the image, and use "Edit Image". Once there, you can delete the image.

If the image was uploaded as an attachment, use the "Settings" link at the top right, then scroll down to the "Miscellaneous" section and click on "Attachments". That will produce a list of attachments you've uploaded. You can select individual attachments there, and use the delete option at the bottom of the list.

Thanks
    Drew Bedo
    www.quietlightphoto.com
    http://www.artsyhome.com/author/drew-bedo

There are only three types of mounting flanges; too big, too small and wrong thread!

Will deleting attachments remove the images from the posts they were used in?

There are several I would like to delete (images of equipment, etc), but respecting history, I do not want to leave 'holes' in old threads.

Vaughn

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughn View Post
    Will deleting attachments remove the images from the posts they were used in?

There are several I would like to delete (images of equipment, etc), but respecting history, I do not want to leave 'holes' in old threads.

Vaughn
    Messages just include links to the images in the upload area, and the threads retrieve data anew each time the thread is viewed (as opposed being stored as separate data). So, deleting them from there would remove them from threads, as well.