I did my first tray processing last night using HC-110 and HP5. I realized that i'm not quite sure I understand when to shuffle. When i dev for 5 mins at 68 degrees should I be going thru the stack fully once every thirty seconds? Does that mean if I divide 30 by the amount of sheets I can just slowly go thru that pace non stop? For example, 4 sheets is about 7.5 seconds. So if I take one off the bottom averaging 7.5 seconds is that right? Or should I be taking a break after the first min. waiting 30 seconds or longer between each 30 second shuffle. I assume part of that is up to me, but is there an average I should start with?

Where/how would I find out how much sheets I can I run thru my dev tray before I need to mix a new batch. I looked over the official docs and must have missed something. I was using about 25ml and I developed 12 equally poor shots and based on what I read on covingtoninnovations.com/hc110/ that my dev should have died in the middle. I had more volume in my tray than I needed, I think im going to go down to 600ml so around 18ml of dev for B. Should I just dump new developer every 4-8 sheets or is that overkill?